[Recruitment] Postdoctoral Recruitment in Smart Learning Institute of Beijing Normal University
Smart Learning Institute of Beijing Normal University (SLIBNU) is a comprehensive experimental platform involving scientific research, technology development and instructional teaching. Currently, we have Design and Learning Laboratory, Smart City and Learning Environment Laboratory, Open Educational Resources (OER) Laboratory, Educational.
Robotics Center, ICT Instruction Research Center and Virtual Reality for Education Laboratory. Please refer to the website link of SLIBNU:http://sli.bnu.edu.cn/en/
Academic Background: Major in Education, Computer, Psychology, Information Management, etc. is preferred.
Obtained doctorate in top universities with excellent academics and under the age of 35.
Be able to work in full-time.
With high-profile research outputs in the past 5 years.
Specifically, each candidate has to meet one of the following conditions:
1.You have participated in provincial and ministerial scientific research projects with important outputs;
2.You should be the first author or the corresponding author of high-level research publications. Authors must publish at least one paper in category B or above (or SSCI/SCIQ1 area), or two papers in category C or above, or at least three CSSCI source journal articles;
3.You should have technical innovative experience and obtained at least one authorized patent related to the research area.
The range of annual salary is 180,000 RMB to 350,000 RMB (pre-tax). The specific salary is related to academic achievements. It is allowed to apply for other project funding and rewards. Remuneration and welfares are negotiable (including basic salary and allowance subsidies, social security fund and public accumulation fund).
“Liyun” postdoctors will receive additional benefits such as housing subsidies, etc.
“Liyun” Postdoctores refer to the Excellent full-time graduates with PhDs in the overseas universities which are among the top 100 in comprehensive or disciplinary ranking according to the internationally recognized four rankings of the year, namely the Times Higher Education World University Ranking, QS World University Rankings, the US News & World Report, and Academic Ranking of World Universities.
Applicants shall send the following materials to the e-mail address: email@example.com.
CV, including educational background, working experience, etc.
Three representative academic papers in the past five years
Other supportive relative materials, including certificates, rewards, patents, books, etc.
Deadline: June 30th, 2022
AI for Future Education: Studies on intelligent and interactive AI technologies in an educational context include but are not limited to:
1. Development of an Open and Innovative Platform for the Next Generation of AI in Education;
2. Studies on the Social Experiments, Polices, and Ethic of AI in Education; Program of AI in Education for Youth People including Resources, Training Courses, and Cases;
3. Key Technologies and Prototypes of Educational Service Robots, etc.
Explore the future education empowered by emerging technologies: Research on the application of emerging technologies in education, including but not limited to:
1.Follow up the global trends in XR(VR\AR\MR), research on XR and other advanced technologies, build a learning environment represented by immersive learning to empower the future development of K12, vocational education, higher education;
2.Explore the development status and trends of emerging technologies such as blockchain, cloud computing and edge computing, study typical application cases in learning supported by emerging technologies.
3.Study the curriculum outline, standards and textbooks in K12 field in different countries; study how to use XR, AI, blockchain and other technologies to provide learning and teaching platforms; improve students' learning interest and motivation through inquiry-based learning and other methods to bring better learning effect and efficiency.
Smart Learning Environment: Studies and development for Smart Learning Environment include but are not limited to:
1. Innovative Approaches, Solutions or Evaluations of Smart Learning Environment;
2. Design of Learning Environment for Development of Thinking Skills;
3. Investigation and Cases of Online Services and Products in Educational Companies, etc.
Open Educational Resources (OER): Open Access, OER and Massive Open Online Courses (MOOC) are not anymore only initiatives. Studies and research issues on these topics are considered but are not limited to:
1. Open Educational Resources, MOOCs, or the Best Practices from different Countries for Exchanging;
2. Key Technologies, Lenience, Services, and Accessibility for Open Access to Education and Learning; Strategies and Policies for Open Access in Education and Training;
3. Solutions or Case Studies of OER under its Impact to the Developing Countries, OER Community for The Belt & Road Countries, etc.
ICT-Based Instruction: Studies of using ICT for teaching and learning include but are not limited to:
1. the Methodology of Integrating ICT into Education with Large-scale Experiment;
2. the Solutions for Teaching and Learning of Smart Classroom and Smart Campus; the Services for Transferring Education through the Bridge of the Theory and Practice, etc.