[Notice] Notice of Slogan Solicitation for the 120th Anniversary of BNU
On September 8, 2022, Beijing Normal University (BNU) will celebrate its 120th anniversary. To better promote the excellent cultural traditions of the university and unite faculty and students to create more brilliance, we would like to collect slogans for the 120th anniversary of BNU.
All students and faculty, alumni from home and abroad, and people from all walks of life who care about the development of BNU.
Range of Use of the Slogan:
It includes but not limited to BNU's 120th anniversary website, media reports, festive environment creation, as well as anniversary activities and cultural and creative products.
1. The slogans should have distinctive characteristics of BNU and can reflect the 120-year history, educational philosophy, culture, achievements and the spirit of aggressiveness.
2. The slogans should be profound, powerful, inspiring and engaging.
3. The slogan should be clear, concise, catchy and the Chinese slogan should be within 20 characters (slogans in pairs within 36 characters).
4. The slogans can be submitted with a brief description and English version. The English translation should be accurate and smooth in expression.
Deadline: May 10, 2021
Contact: Ms. Zhang
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org (Name the email with“Slogan for BNU’120th anniversary”; Provide the author's name, work unit, contact information in the email.)
Office address: Room 9308 (BNU 120th Anniversary Office), Jingshi Building, No.19 Xinjiekouwai St. Haidian District, Beijing
Postal code: 100875
1. BNU 120th Anniversary Office will organize the selection. The selected entries will be released on BNU’s WeChat and 120th anniversary website. The authors of the selected works will receive award certificates and special souvenirs for the university celebration.
2. All submitted entries must be original and unreleased, and must not infringe the intellectual property rights of others. All legal consequences resulting from legal disputes regarding copyright and other matters shall be borne by the entrant.
3. All entries are deemed to consent to the intellectual property possessed by BNU. BNU has the right to modify, reproduce, display and promote the work.
4. No entries will be returned. Participants are recommended to keep copies.
5. The final interpretation of the call for entries belongs to the organizer, and all participants are deemed to have approved the content of this statement.
Beijing Normal University 120th Anniversary Office
March 30, 2021