Introduction to the Talent Recruiting Office
About the Talent Recruiting Office
In order to implement the strategy of developing the university by building a high-level teaching team and to improve the academic status and competitiveness of the university, in April 2006, the university Party Committee decided to establish the Talent Recruiting Office, attached to the Human Resources Office. The Talent Recruiting Office works under the leadership of the university Party Committee, the university Leading Group for Talent, and the Human Resources Office. In conjunction with the needs of the entire university community, the office deals with management of talent-related affairs, like drawing up construction and development plans for the teaching staff, talent recruitment, and introducing and serving high-level talent on campus.
1. To carry out and implement state policies and regulations related to talent, and to study and formulate university policies and measures for the recruitment of talent.
2. To study and formulate programs for the construction and development of the teaching faculty.
3. To introduce high-level talent to the university.
4. To organize the reporting and declaring process of talent recruitment programs such as for the CAS and CAI academicians, and Changjiang Distinguished Professors and Chair Professors.
5. To assist celebrated experts and scholars.
6. To help develop and manage postdoctoral programs.
7. To select and hire graduates (post-doctorates).
8. To study and analyze the human resource data, information, and statistics.
9. To extend the employment of special talent；
10. To manage and calculate the quota in the university.
11. To fulfill other tasks entrusted by the leaders of the personnel department and the university.
Principal members and distribution of responsibility:
Zhang Tianwen：deputy director of the Personnel Department and director of Talent Recruiting Office
Yang Hongying：quota funding and internal affairs
Fan Wenxia：expert services, postdoctoral management
Cui Bin：talent recruiting, data and information processing